On Wednesday, 17 August 2022, the NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will receive the President of the Republic of Serbia, Mr. Aleksandar Vučić.
The Secretary General and the President will give a joint press conference at NATO HQ after their meeting.
15:30 (CEST) Press conference with the NATO Secretary General and the President of the Republic of Serbia
- Media representatives who have annual accreditation to NATO for 2022 can attend the press conference in person.
- Media representatives without annual accreditation wishing to attend, please inquire by email (subject line: Serbia) by no later than 15 August 2022 at 23:59. Please note: ad-hoc accreditation may not be guaranteed and will be explicitly confirmed by email.
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website.
- The video will be available for free download from the NATO Multimedia Portal after the event.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Ioana Tudorie
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 5042
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 50 41
Accreditation / Registrations
Ms. Louise Reid
Tel: +32 (0)2 707 10 08
Läs hela nyheten här