On Monday, 04 July 2022, NATO Headquarters will host accession talks between NATO officials and representatives of Finland and Sweden. There will be no media opportunity.
Allies will sign the Accession Protocols for Finland and Sweden on Tuesday (5 July 2022). The NATO Secretary General, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, will then give a joint press conference with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Finland, Mr. Pekka Haavisto, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden, Ms Ann Linde, at NATO Headquarters.
Media Advisory – 5 July 2022
10:00 (CEST) Public opening remarks ahead of the signature of the NATO Accession Protocols for Finland and Sweden (official photographers only)
11:30 Press conference of the NATO Secretary General, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Finland and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden – open for all accredited media
- Photo and video footage from the events above will be provided by NATO.
- Access to the press conference is reserved for media representatives with annual accreditation to NATO.
- Media representatives who want to attend the press conference but do not have annual accreditation, need to get in touch with the NATO Press Office as soon as possible on Monday 04 July 2022 (Novakova.Irina@hq.nato.int).
- The press conference will be streamed live on the NATO website and via satellite.
- A transcript of the Secretary General’s remarks, as well as pictures taken by NATO photographers, will be available on the NATO website.
Ms. Irina Novakova
Telephone: +32 (0)2 707 1003
Läs hela nyheten här